Franklin & Williamson County Healthy Communities Coalition
To actively pursue a healthier community.
We will be a catalyst for improving the health and overall quality of life within Franklin and Williamson Counties in Illinois.
- Support the Collection, Tracking and Reporting of Relevant County Healthy Data: To actively participate in the county needs assessment plan process (IPLAN) and any other relevant projects as they are identified.
- Develop Plans & Reports: To increase the awareness of consumers and providers about matters relevant to the health and resources of the communities of Franklin & Williamson Counties.
- Develop Projects: To encourage the growth or development of projects, which address unmet needs or gaps in health services.
- Foster Collaboration: To bring consumers and/or providers together for the express purpose of efficiently coordinating services and maximizing resources to improve the health of the communities.
- Encourage Advocacy: To educate the communities on regulations, ordinances, policies, and legislation that will improve the health of the community.
Priority Work Areas
- Healthy Seniors Action Team
- Access To Care Action Team
- Healthy Lifestyles Action Team