If you are interested in conducting clinical research, your first step will be identifying the study you wish to participate in; then contacting the SIH Office of Clinical Research. We will then assist you through the entire process.
Clinical Research Services Include
- IRB application
- Informed Consent Form development
Clinical Research Assistant
- Assist in the informed consent process
- Data collection and submission
- Develop and maintain all research records
(Collaborate with hospital ancillary and corporate departments)
- Computer system access
- Processes needed to conduct clinical research
- Billing compliance
- All persons involved in human subjects research reviewed by the SIH IRB must complete training. A certificate of completion is submitted with the required IRB application forms.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Human Research Protections Program