Interested in applying for the SIH Phlebotomy Program?
The SIH Phlebotomy Program provides students with skills and training in order to succeed as a phlebotomist. The course contains 8 weeks (40 hours) of lecture, discussion, and practical instruction in the lab, followed by 120 hours of a clinical externship at a local patient service center, hospital or clinic. In order to begin the externship portion of the program, the student must pass the exam. The hours of the externship are site-specific but are usually completed over the space of one month, Monday-Friday.
Do you have the following traits?
- You are compassionate and caring.
- You are responsible and organized.
- You are motivated and confident.
- You have a good eye and steady hands.
- You have a desire to work in the medical field.
- You have excellent customer service skills.
- You love science.
Marion Outreach Laboratory
3117 Williamson County Parkway
Marion, IL 62959
Click here to download the application.Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org