Your safety & well-being matter most
Our Commitment to Your Care
If you need to go to your doctor’s office or the hospital, you’re probably wondering if it’s safe. Don't worry - Protecting your health and safety is what we do best.
Our primary care, urgent care, specialty clinics and hospitals are open and ready to care for you. As we begin scheduling appointments, and resuming procedures, we want you to know we’re taking a number of additional precautions to keep you and our staff safe in our facilities.
Steps we’ve taken to increase safety:
- Wellness screening for everyone who enters an SIH facility
- Temporarily limiting or prohibiting visitors
- Additional cleaning between patient visits and frequent deep cleaning of patient care areas, lobbies, elevators and bathrooms
- Reducing touchpoints (door handles, pen pads, etc.) throughout our facilities to minimize surface contact
- Adjusting waiting rooms to facilitate proper social distancing
- Requiring all patients, visitors and employees to wear a mask
- Treating COVID-19 patients in separate, negative airflow units in our hospitals
- Expanding telehealth and virtual visit care options
- Scheduling additional time between appointments to limit contact with other patients
- Reducing touchpoints (pen pads, door handles, etc.) throughout our facilities to minimize surface contact
- Installed plexiglass partitions at registration and scheduling
Here for you. Now and always.
Putting off the care you need may lead to even more health problems in the future, so it’s important you feel comfortable and safe seeking care with us, especially if you have a chronic or pre-existing condition.
With the additional safety measures, and our expanded virtual care options, we are prepared to meet your health care needs without the need to worry. If you have a health concern, contact your doctor today.