Choosing a Prenatal Care Provider
Choosing a physician is an important personal decision and getting proper prenatal care is the key to a healthy pregnancy and delivery. You probably have a vision of the birth experience you wish to have and you should find a provider who closely matches that vision. Here are a few questions that you can ask in order to help you make a more informed decision.
- At which hospital do you deliver babies?
- What type of health insurances do you accept?
- Will you or one of your associates deliver my baby?
- What is your philosophy on labor pain control?
- If I have a problem, whom should I call after hours?
- What obstetrical training have you had?
- How long have you been practicing?
- What are your hours?
- Where is your office(s) located?
- What is your practice philosophy?
Physicians Delivering at Memorial Birthing Center
Community Health and Emergency Services, Inc.
Heartland Women’s Healthcare
- Amanda Carroll, DO
- Douglas Combs, MD
- Michael Covlin, MD
- Scott Joyner, DO
- Michael Schifano, DO
- Carrissia Holloway, CNM
- Tressie Landreth, CNM