How to Start: It's Simple
Step One: Download
Using the access buttons above, download the SIH_MyChart app from the App Store or Google Play, or visit SIH_MyChart on the web (no download required).
Step Two: Login
Login using your existing SIH_MyChart username and password. If you don’t have an existing SIH_MyChart account, simply create a SIH_MyChart account in the app or online.
Step Three: You're In!
Explore how SIH_MyChart takes the complexity out of managing your health so you and your family can spend time living the healthiest lives possible.
Need Help? Take a Look at These Common Questions
What is SIH_MyChart?Toggle accordion item
MyChart is an easy-to-use secure website that gives you access to your health information.
What features are offered through the SIH_MyChart app and web experience?Toggle accordion item
With MyChart, you can:
- Schedule appointments
- View your health record
- View test results
- Request prescription refills
- Access trusted health information resources
- Communicate with your care team
- Pay your bills online
- Confirm your appointment and electronically check-in to complete pre-visit paperwork online before your appointment
- Approximately 3 days before your appointment, you can navigate to your appointment listing under “Upcoming Appointments” and then take care of the following appointment necessities before your arrival:
- Pay visit copays (you will not be charged until your visit is completed)
- Verify or update insurance and demographics information
- Electronically sign documents
- Review medications, allergies, and current health issues
- Answer health questionnaires
- Get care through e-visits and video visits
I want to try SIH_MyChart right now. How do I start?Toggle accordion item
- We encourage you to sign up for your MyChart account at your next doctor’s visit. At your visit, you will receive a MyChart instant activation link, via text or email.
- Click on the link in your email or text to begin activation.
- If you did not receive an instant activation link via text or email, you may call our portal liaison to get one or ask to sign up during your next office visit.
- Also, at any time, we offer a self-service sign-up for those who do not have an activation code. If the information entered matches the information we have in our system exactly as it appears, you will receive an email containing an access code. If it doesn’t match you can verify your information through a third-party vendor.