How to Start: It's Simple
Step One: Download
Using the access buttons above, download the SIH_MyChart app from the App Store or Google Play, or visit SIH_MyChart on the web (no download required).
Step Two: Login
Login using your existing SIH_MyChart username and password. If you don’t have an existing SIH_MyChart account, simply create a SIH_MyChart account in the app or online.
Step Three: You're In!
Explore how SIH_MyChart takes the complexity out of managing your health so you and your family can spend time living the healthiest lives possible.
Make Your MyChart Account More Secure with Two Factor Authentication
Need Help? Take a Look at These Common Questions
What is SIH_MyChart?Toggle accordion item
MyChart is an easy-to-use secure website that gives you access to your health information.
What features are offered through the SIH_MyChart app and web experience?Toggle accordion item
With MyChart, you can:
- Schedule appointments
- View your health record
- View test results
- Request prescription refills
- Access trusted health information resources
- Communicate with your care team
- Pay your bills online
- Confirm your appointment and electronically check-in to complete pre-visit paperwork online before your appointment
- Approximately 3 days before your appointment, you can navigate to your appointment listing under “Upcoming Appointments” and then take care of the following appointment necessities before your arrival:
- Pay visit copays (you will not be charged until your visit is completed)
- Verify or update insurance and demographics information
- Electronically sign documents
- Review medications, allergies, and current health issues
- Answer health questionnaires
- Get care through e-visits and video visits
I want to try SIH_MyChart right now. How do I start?Toggle accordion item
- We encourage you to sign up for your MyChart account at your next doctor’s visit. At your visit, you will receive a MyChart instant activation link, via text or email.
- Click on the link in your email or text to begin activation.
- If you did not receive an instant activation link via text or email, you may call our portal liaison to get one or ask to sign up during your next office visit.
- Also, at any time, we offer a self-service sign-up for those who do not have an activation code. If the information entered matches the information we have in our system exactly as it appears, you will receive an email containing an access code. If it doesn’t match you can verify your information through a third-party vendor.
What is two-factor authentication?Toggle accordion item
Two-factor authentication is an extra layer of security used to verify the identity of a person accessing their account. Two-factor authentication for your SIH MyChart account will require you to login with your username and password and then enter a single-use code that will be sent to your email address or cell phone via text.
How can I receive my two-factor authentication MyChart login code?
After you login to your SIH MyChart account, you will be prompted to select a delivery method of email or text to receive a message from SIH containing a six-character single use login code.
Do not leave the MyChart webpage once you have logged in and are waiting for the login code.
If you are accessing your email in the same web browser as MyChart, we recommend using a different browser tab.
If you are on a mobile device, we recommend switching between the MyChart app or web browser and your email while keeping both apps open.
Closing the MyChart tab or MyChart app while navigating to another webpage to retrieve your login code will cause MyChart to log out and require a new login code.
For instructions on how to switch browser tabs and to switch between apps on mobile devices, refer to the links below:
Switching Between Apps on Mobile Devices:
Switching Between Browser Tabs on Mobile Devices
What should I do if I do not receive a two-factor authentication code?
Be patient as the email and text message delivery times can vary.
For email codes, you can also:
- Check your spam folder.
- Ensure that email@example.com is on your allowed email list.
- Check any other email accounts that may be associated with your SIH MyChart account.
- Press the “Back” option and try to receive a code via text message.
Turn Off Two-Factor Authentication:
If you do not want two-factor authentication to remain enabled to better secure your personal health information, you will be able to use the following steps to opt out after this initial setup through the MyChart Menu:
- In the menu, select ‘Security Settings’ – under the ‘Account Settings’ tab (search ‘Security Settings’ or scroll).
- Select the ‘Turn off two-step Verification’ button under the ‘Two Step verification settings’ title.
- You will be prompted to enter your MyChart password. Select ‘Continue’ after entering it.
- A verification code will need to be entered again. Select either ‘Send to my email’ or ‘Text to my phone’ depending on your preference.
- Find the code in your email or text messages.
- Enter the code in the ‘Enter Code’ box.
- Select ‘Verify’.
- You should receive the message ‘Two-step verification is now turned off for your account’.