SIH is working to break down behavioral health barriers in Southern Illinois by serving patients throughout the region. A recent assessment shows greater impacts and needs for behavioral health services locally compared to all of Illinois and the nation.
We strive to quickly assess and provide the most appropriate level of treatment for everyone through our experts and other mental health partners. SIH has expanded our services to better meet the needs of the region by providing comprehensive mental health care using an evidence-based bio-psychosocial model.
Current Services :
- 30 bed Inpatient Psychiatric Unit
- 20 Adult Beds
- 10 Geriatric Beds
- Behavioral Health services at Emergency Departments for a four-hospital system
- Outpatient Psychiatric Services at 5 Primary Care Clinics in Southern IL.
- Intensive Outpatient Program at St Joseph Memorial Hospital
- Psychiatric services at Nursing Home
- Consultation & Liaison Services at four hospital system
- Telemedicine Services