Make an appointment at any one of our 10 convenient outpatient clinics. Call 800.597.5790
We know that a stroke can affect your mobility, memory and communication. We want to help you feel like “you” again. That’s why after a stroke, our rehabilitation care team will be with you, every step of the way to help you recover.
Our team of physiatrists (physicians specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation), nurses and therapists who specialize in stroke rehabilitation will work with you one-on-one to help you get back to your normal routine and hobbies.
Whether your goal is to help build strength and balance for better mobility, regain the skills of everyday activities, enhance your memory, or improve on speaking or swallowing, our team is here to help you gain your independence.
Here’s a look at what we offer:
- Aquatic therapy
- Body weight supported gait training
- Bowel and bladder re-training
- Cognitive re-training (communication, memory, problem-solving and social interaction)
- Custom-made orthotics (braces or splints)
- Family and caregiver training
- Functional electrical stimulation for the ankle and hand
- Independent living simulation apartment
- Peer counseling and support groups
- Seating and positioning
- SIH Inpatient Rehabilitation Center
- Spasticity management
- Swallowing re-training
- Vocational rehabilitation