RN Flexible Scheduling
You want to balance a challenging career with a busy personal life. It takes some creativity to do it – and we want to help you.
The RN Flex Pool offers nurses the opportunity to select an area of specialty and a schedule that meets not only their career goals, but their personal life.
Status, Hours & Commitments
- Flex 4: 72–80/pp Every other weekend and holiday.
- Flex 3: 56–71/pp Every other weekend and holiday.
- Flex 2: 32–55/pp One weekend per 4 week schedule, one summer and one winter holiday per year.
- Flex 1: 8–31/pp No weekend or holidays required. $2.00/hr for weekends.
- Must be willing to float between all hospitals in the SIH system
Flex Pool nurses are also paid an incentive to pick up extra shifts after you have worked your 40 scheduled hours in a week.
Your willingness to flex your schedule helps us to meet our staffing needs and still allow other nurses to take their vacation or personal time. As the demand for qualified RN’s grows, we want to work with you to make SIH the place you want to work.
To apply, you need to complete an employee application or transfer request. If you meet the minimum job requirements, including 1-3 years work experience and all clinical competencies, you will be invited to interview for the Flex Pool.
If you have questions or are interested in Flexible Scheduling, contact Mindy Piercy, RN at 618.457.5200 ext. 67816.