Outpatient Counseling for Seniors
Senior adults often face unique emotional problems that can make life abnormally difficult such as:
- Difficulty coping with change
- Trouble adjusting to retirement
- Deterioration of daily living skills
- Loneliness and isolation
- Crying spells and/or explosive anger
- Debilitating problems with grief and loss
- Adjusting to declining physical health
- Negative changes in eating and sleeping habits
- Strained family relationships
- Feelings of anxiety and depression
The Center for Senior Renewal at St. Joseph Memorial Hospital offers outpatient counseling services for senior adults to address these issues and help improve quality of life. Every treatment is customized based on the individual’s unique needs.
Becoming a Patient
The first step to restoration begins with scheduling a complimentary confidential assessment by a qualified professional that can be conducted at the center or in the privacy of your own home.
To receive more information or to schedule a confidential assessment call: The Center for Senior Renewal at St. Joseph Memorial Hospital—618.684.3156 ext. 55130.
The cost of the Center for Senior Renewal treatment services is covered by Medicare and most secondary commercial insurance health plans. Normal deductibles and co-pays apply.