Notice of Non-Discrimination
Harrisburg Medical Center and the Harrisburg Medical Center Foundation, complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Harrisburg Medial Center does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Harrisburg Medical Center
- Provides Free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, call +1 (618) 253-7671.
If you believe, that Harrisburg Medical Center has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way based on race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex, you can file a grievance with:Harrisburg Medical Center
100 Dr. Warren Tuttle Drive
Phone: 618-253-7671 Fax: 618-252-7274
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Harrisburg Medical Center Hospital staff is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office for Civil Rights
or by mail or telephone at:
Complaint forms are available at: Office for Civil Rights