Choosing a Prenatal Care Provider
Choosing a physician is an important personal decision and getting proper parental care is the key to a healthy pregnancy and delivery. You probably have a vision of your birth experience, and you should find a provider who closely matches that vision. Here are a few questions you can ask providers in order to help you make a more informed decision.
- At which hospital do you deliver babies
- What type of health insurance do you accept?
- Will you or one of you associates deliver my baby?
- If I have a problem, whom should I call after hours?
- What obstetrical training have you had?
- How long have you been practicing?
- What are your hours?
- Where is your office located?
- What is your practice philosophy?
For location help, call 618-549-0721 ext. 65200.